Dr. Spencer Weed uses advanced dental lasers to provide you with the highest possible quality of care. With laser dentistry, we can ensure that your treatment is more precise, more comfortable and more effective. We invite you to call Impressions Dental CG today at (520) 413-4880 to schedule a consultation with our skilled dentist and learn more about laser dentistry in Casa Grande, Arizona.
Our office features a variety of lasers for hard and soft tissue treatments so that we can meet all your needs in a single location. Treatments our dentist may use lasers to perform include:
- Cavity detection
- Tartar removal (dental cleanings)
- Dental fillings
- Periodontal treatments
- Implant dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- The removal of benign tumors
- Tooth sensitivity reduction
- Root canal disinfection and infection control
- Cosmetic skin treatments
What are the benefits of laser dentistry?
Laser dentistry has many benefits over traditional dental treatments. These benefits include:
- A more comfortable treatment with little or no need for anesthetic
- Minimal or no bleeding
- Fewer appointment and a faster overall treatment time
- A more hygienic treatment and reduced risk of infection
- Reduce post-op pain and swelling
- A more precise treatment, with less or no damage to surrounding tissues
- Reduced need for medications or antibiotics following treatment
- A faster healing time following treatment
Lasers can also eliminate sources of anxiety, such as dental drills, to provide you a more comfortable overall experience during your treatment.
Who is a candidate for laser dentistry?
Anyone can receive laser dentistry. In fact, lasers can dramatically enhance your treatment process, especially if you are receiving a laser periodontal treatment. Additionally the risks involved in laser dental treatments are extremely small, and our dentist has completed extensive training with this technology to ensure that you receive the highest possible quality of care.
Our laser dental services include:
For more information about laser dentistry and to schedule a consultation with our experienced dentist, contact our office today.